Students in Uniform

Veterans, once you have completed the admissions process and have been accepted to Carroll, you will need to complete the Carroll College VA Enrollment Form. The submission of this form will help us to accurately identify your level of federal eligibility and advise you on how your benefits work and apply at Carroll.

Carroll College's Veteran Services is here to assist you with applying for your benefits, providing information on how your education benefits and college processes work together, and connecting you with college resources such as academic advising, counseling, tutoring services, and financial aid resources. Veteran Services is located in room 109 in Borromeo Hall across from the Career Services Office. You may also contact us by phone at (406) 447-4547, or by email at We look forward to serving you!

Yellow Ribbon Institution

Carroll College is honored to be a Yellow Ribbon Institution and 2016 Military Friendly School! Get more detailed information about the Yellow Ribbon Program.