Tuition & Costs
Keeping your Carroll College journey affordable
We know that college is a major investment—in yourself and in your future. And because you’ll get practical training for your future career and the foundation for a life of meaning and purpose, a Carroll education is one the best investments you can make. That’s why we strive to keep Carroll affordable.
- The average Carroll financial aid package in 2023 —$28,229—is over half the total cost of attendance.
- 99% of Carroll students receive an institutional scholarship.
- For students who receive the maximum financial aid gift, the cost to attend Carroll is comparable to the in-state cost at Montana’s public universities. (U.S. Department of Education College Navigator, December (2021)
Our commitment to keeping college affordable has received national attention: U.S. News & World Report named Carroll the #1 Best Value in 2022-23 for Regional Colleges in the West. We appreciate the recognition, but what matters most to us is keeping a Carroll education within your financial means.
|Full Time Tuition (12-19 Credits)||$19,576||$39,152|
|Housing and Food||$5,606||$11,212|
|Total Direct (Billable) Charges||$25,782||$51,564|
|Average Gift Aid||-$12,422||-$24,844|
|Total Direct (Billable) Charges After Average Gift Aid||$13,360||$26,720|
See the cost breakdown
How we can help
Our financial aid counselors are here to help you maximize all of the aid you and your family are eligible for. They’ll answer all of your questions and assist you with:
- Scholarships and awards
- Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Contact the Financial Aid Office at:
- (406) 447-5425 or (800) 992-3648 ext. 5425