Accounting Transfer 2+2+1 Program
This plan is designed for students with a transferable AA or AS who are transferring to Carroll College to pursue a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Accounting followed by the Master of Accountancy (MACC). Students with a transferrable AA or AS will have fulfilled Carroll’s core requirements except for Introduction to Theology (TH 101) and one philosophy course if a philosophy course was not taken during the AA/AS degree.
By taking the required courses in years 1 and 2 and by transferring the maximum 62 semester / 93 quarter credits, this plan allows the student to complete both the accounting undergraduate and the graduate program in three years at Carroll.
Years 1 & 2 must include: MUS Equivalent
- Principles of Accounting I & II (BA 203-204) ACTG 201 - ACTG 202
- Principles of Economics I & II (EC 201-202) ECNS 201-202
- Management Information Systems (CIS 213) BMIS 285
- Difference Equations & Linear Algebra (MA 117/121/131) M 121, 122, 171
- Elementary Statistics (MA 207) STAT 216