Carroll College Residential Life and Housing is excited to announce that it is able to supply limited housing to students during Winter Break. Please read below for information on cost, the application process, and limitations.
In order to meet the needs of its student body, Carroll College is offering Winter Break housing to students at a reduced cost.
- All Residence Halls will be closed beginning at 12:00 PM on Friday, December 15, and will reopen at 9:00 am on Sunday, January 14.
- Beginning December 15 at Noon, Winter Break Housing will be available to approved residents at a rate of $25.00 per night. Residents will be approved by individual application through their eRezLIfe profile.
- Winter Break Housing fees will be charged to Student Accounts and must be paid in full either prior to Winter Break occupancy or by December 20, 2023 (whichever is earlier).
- Break Housing Applications received after December 8 are not guaranteed. Carroll College offices are closed from December 22 through January 2, and Winter Break Housing applications will not be processed during this time.
Limitations and Application Process
Because of limited availability, Res Life will have a formal application process for occupying a space for an extended period over Winter Break. Before applying, please note the following:
- You may be relocated to a centralized location
- You may be asked to share a room with someone else.
- You may have to make use of a communal bathroom.
- Sodexo services will not be running, so you will need to provide meals for yourself (though you will be given a space with access to a communal kitchen!)
A link to the application may be found in the Okta apps on the ERezLife Okta tile and then, within ERezLife, looking under "Forms." Fill out the form entitled "Winter Break Housing Request," and you should be good to go!