Mindtap skills training
Mindtap skills training is offered every Tuesday through the end of April from 1:00 to 1:50 in Upper Campus Center's Maronick Room. All Carroll community members are invited to attend. Classes are created as stand-alone so that participants can pick and choose which training or presentations they wish to participate in. Topics will be posted on the Carroll Wellness Webpage. In addition, Mindful Practice and Mindful Minutes are available on the webpage and will be promoted throughout campus media channels at various times. Find out more about the program.
This program meets every Tuesday throughout the 2023–2024 academic school year.
Spring 2024 Class Schedule
January – Be Kind to Food Servers Month and National Codependency Awareness Month
4-Part Relationship Series – Participation in each workshop is recommended but each stands alone if you aren’t able to come each week.
- Jan 23 – Attachment Styles and Romantic Relationships
- Jan 30 – Healthy Boundaries for Healthy Relationships
February – Human Relations Month and LGBT+ Awareness Month
- Feb 6 – Relationship Conflict Resolution and Fair Fighting
- Feb 13 – Relationship Green Flags – Friendship Center, Jaime Gabrielli
- Feb 20 – Happiness Chemicals
- Feb 27 – Productively Procrastinating but Still Not Getting Things Done
March – Gender Equality Month and National Social Work Month
- Mar 5 – The Power of Choice
- Mar 12 – Spring Break
- Mar 19 – Building Resilience
- Mar 26 – Exploring Empathy vs Sympathy
April – Autism Acceptance Month, Celebrate Diversity Month, National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- April 2 – Self-Care Assessment
- Apr 9 – Sexual Violence Myths and Realities – Friendship Center, Jaime Gabrielli
- Apr 16 – Surviving and Thriving
- Apr 23 – Stop, Notice, Explore
- Apr 30 – Going Home with a Plan