Consumer Information

Consumer Information Directory

The Carroll College Consumer Information Directory is designed as a quick reference tool for school personnel, prospective students and their families, and other consumers.

Consumer Information Directory

Call to Action Background

Policies, Disclosures, and Reports

Paper copies of reports are available upon request by contacting the Financial Aid Office at  Paper copies of the Student Handbook are available upon request from the Saint Success Center Office. Paper copies of the Catalog are available upon request from the Registrar's Office. Student complaints can be submitted to the  Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education at 2500 Broadway, PO Box 203201, Helena, MT 59620-3201 or 406-444-6570.

Individuals enrolled in an online or distance course with Carroll College and residing outside of the State of Montana may utilize the student complaint process.

Carroll College students residing outside of the State of Montana may also have an opportunity to utilize the complaint processes in their state of residence. A list of information regarding the complaint processes of other states can be found here.