Are you taking classes at one of our partner colleges?
Do you know what career you plan to pursue?
Can you envision yourself on the Carroll College campus?
…then this program may be perfect for you!
Qualified students who follow the TAG guidelines are guaranteed admission to Carroll College (the regular transfer application process must be followed for education and nursing, which are exempt from TAG).
Benefits of Carroll College's TAG Program:
- Fast-track admission application
- Guaranteed admission (nursing and education are exempt from the TAG)
- $13,000/$15,000/$17,000 in academic scholarships each year
- Phi Theta Kappa members earn an additional $2,000 a year
YOU can participate by submitting the required TAG application form and fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
- Earn an Associate degree from a partner, two-year institution or complete up to 62 semester credits or 93 quarter credits with a minimum 2.5 GPA by the time of transfer
- Be in good academic standing in the last term, with a minimum GPA of a 2.0
- Complete College Algebra or higher level math course with at least a “C-”
- Complete English Composition (with a research component) with at least a “C-”
Please review the Admissions Criteria and Process to see all the details of the TAG program.